Choice

 Choice builds willpower 

 I’m really getting to understand the place of choice and will power. I think it’s the most powerful tool humans possess but it’s been so numbed that I believe a few still know the power they have. I’m also starting to learn not to feel so responsible for people’s actions because they too have the power of choice just like I do. To be honest I think no one does anything because somebody said so, people do what they want, they chose to walk the path they are walking in, it’s true at some point the will power can be numbed but it doesn’t reach there just like that, it’s all from the small daily choices that are made and as time goes by people find themselves in places they never thought they would, instead of trying to see their fault in it, they immediately look                                                                                     for someone to blame for the course of their life                                                                                           and how it’s turned out.

I see one thing lacking here, the understanding of choices and how they shape us and how small steps still count. There are misfortunes in life but we can’t just blame it on chance and time, blame yourself sometimes for the choices you’ve made because really we do shape our own lives in a very significant way. If we would be more responsible for ourselves and truly be accountable, we wouldn’t be bitter towards ourselves or others. We all have the power of choice and if you help someone and they still don’t turn out well, don’t be too hard on yourself maybe it’s their choice that shaped them. 


We all are individuals responsible for our choices don’t be too worried with other peoples choices affecting your life and being tied to their possible wrong choice, remember you too have a choice to make that can bring you closer to feel the others consequences or not to feel them at all. That’s all a choice.



I’m learning to really practice the power of choice so that I’m fully aware of every small step I take and really accountable for myself without always wanting to blame my ways on anybody.

The same way we choose happiness, I think we choose sadness and anger too. It’s all a choice. This is what I’ve figured out in my short years of life. No matter how much you can advise someone or wish good for them, make opportunities for them or whatever it may be, the end result will only depend on what THEY choose. So don’t be too hard on yourself with peoples outcomes. We are all individuals with the power of Choice. But now this idea makes me stuck between two ideas, praying for others and allowing them have their own choice.


 Is that why we should Pray for His will?








Comments

Popular Posts